After close to six years in Second Life, you would think there’s not too many things I haven’t done. What’s great is that I keep finding out that’s not true. Since I started blogging I’ve had to reach beyond my little sphere of knowledge and the experience has been a fun one. Exploring new places, meeting new people and trying new things – that saying ‘you learn something new everyday’ can certainly apply to SL. In fact, just a few days ago, I was told I was trouble for the first time in like, ever. Funny how that made me proud. (And hence the blog post title.)
For this week’s Monday Meme, Berry posed a series of “Have you ever…?” questions about what a person has, or has not, done in SL. Some of her questions had me remembering times in the past that I had a ton of fun and makes me want to do them again (like skydiving!). You can see Berry’s Monday Meme here. My answers are below…
- Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No, though I would love to. Anyone have one I could play with for a bit?
- Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Yeah-ish. I made a flower thing-y once a loooong time ago. The guy I was dating at the time patiently walked me through the building process, even after I managed to send the object “off world” a few times.
- Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Sure have. Everything from cars to rubber duckies.
- Have you ever went sky diving in Second Life? – Oh yeah! We had a platform and targets to land in/on on a sim I used to live on.
- Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Uh huh – hockey!
- Have you ever went clubbing in Second Life? – Of course. Maybe I should ask – who hasn’t!?
- Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – *coughs – Berry – coughs* 😉
- Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?– Yes.
- Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Yes. Sunsets are pretty – duh.
- Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – Hahahahaha – yes.
- Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yes.
- Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – Been to a few, yes. Had one of my own, no.
- Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Mmhmm.
- Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – I plead the fifth.
- Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Yes I have. Again I ask – who hasn’t? It’s like a right of passage.
That was easy. Good, painless fun. 😀
On to the picture details: The Liason Collaborative started again recently and I bought a ton of stuff. [NOTE to self: Work on your willpower.] The chair and lamp are from Exposeur and the drapes are by Tia – both available at TLC now. The retro-vintage feel lingerie is by, wait for it – Knockers. I’m just gonna leave it at that because, what beats a boob joke? Until next time…
Finn is wearing >>>
SKIN: Glam Affair – Sia skin (Fairy Tales)
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V2.1
HAIR: .LeLutka. Sheera
FRECKLES: -Glam Affair – Candy – Freckles
EYES: IKON – Charm Eyes – Industrial [NEW]
HANDS & FEET: Slink
EARS: [MANDALA] Steking Ears
MAKEUP: *League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 2
LINGERIE: .::KnocKeRs::. Retro Boudoir Lingerie (Red/Leo)
SHOES: Reign. – Midnight Heels – Black
CIGARETTE: The Sea Hole – Parisian Cigarette & Holder
RING: EarthStones – Double Infinity Ring (Right hand)
Izzie’s – Initial Love Ring (Left hand)
BRACELET: Izzie’s – Favorite Pain Bracelet
Exposeur – Ashley Loops Chair – Dust [@ TLC]
Exposeur – Corset Lamp – White [@ TLC]
[Tia] Drape Room Dividers [@ TLC]
[barnesworth anubis] NYC apartment skybox